Monday 8 January 2018

3 little words!

So here are the words you wrote down this morning when I asked you to jot down three words when you think about College:


Skint
Child free
Doing better than I thought (I'm no mathematician, but that's more than 3!)
Excited
Proud
Skint
Confident
Routined
Achieved
Happy
Confident
Sober
Enjoyable
Sociable
Refreshing
Engaged
Challenged
Relieved
Proud
Positive
Happy
Proud
Skint
Happy
Optimistic
Happy
Valued
Focused
Time-management
Organisation
Unconfident
Interesting
Opinions
Is it worth it?
What am I doing?
Enjoying the subjects
Grateful
Enthusiastic
Inspired
Monotonous
Procrastination
OK
Stressful
Routine
Happy
Fear
Exciting
Confusing
Grateful
Happy
Organise (more)
Future
Challenge
New friends



2 comments:

  1. A lot of happy and skint people in the class - looks like there is more to life than money after all. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well yes, some interesting themes emerged doing this simple exercise. I’m going to ask the Nurses the same question on Friday and it’ll be interesting to see if similar words come up. My trick is to get you to write the words down quickly and see what transpires. I think it worked quite well. My three, for what it’s worth, would’ve been rewarding, tiring, quality👌

    ReplyDelete