Monday 26 March 2018

A recipe for Easter - hot cross buns recipe


https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/mar/20/hot-cross-buns-recipe-masterclass-felicity-cloake




Alternatively you could just buy some if you like them and can't be bothered making any!




Have a lovely holiday and I will see you all on Monday 16th April.




I wish you a restful break, you have all deserved it. I shall be indulging in plenty golf wearing some interesting 'fashion slacks' and plan to over indulge in Pinot Grigio and Absolut vodka, the perfect tonic for the holidays I would say!




Cheers, Mark



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipe mark I’m sure I’ll manage to fail epically at my next baking attempt with the children haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Och it’ll be good fun having a go though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would rather buy them I'm not a very good baker.Hope everyone has a nice Easter.

    ReplyDelete